Mechatronics Engineer, MSc.
- 2017 - most Development Engineer (Xtalin Kft.)
- 2016 - 2016 Software Engineer, intern (Knorr-Bremse R&D)
- 2015 - 2017 Lecturer (BME TTK)
- 2013 - 2016 Design Engineer (BME Formula Racing Team)
- 2016 - 2018 Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BUTE), Mechatronics Engineer MSc, Intelligent Embedded Systems specialization
- 2012 - 2016 Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BUTE), Mechatronics Engineer BSc, Integrated Engineering specialization
- 2006 - 2012 Katona József High School, Kecskemét
Date of Birth: 1993
Professional interests: electric vehicles, automatization, embedded systems
Hobbies: motorsport, DIY, hiking, music
Superpower: I know what fire extinguisher tastes like
When I was a child my father was the one dragging me to the garage all the time, as there was always something to fix on our car. At that time, I did not want to get more involved than passing the tools for him, much to his sadness. My love for DIY and creating has developed in high school when I joined the freshly created robotics club. Since I was not fluent in English at the time, I had to face the reality that there is barely any modern source material in Hungarian for self-learning electronics. In the robotics club we have built and programmed LEGO robots that developed my software skills rapidly but left me constantly wonder about how I could build a robot completely by myself. This thought never left me and led me to apply for mechatronics engineering at university because I was unable to choose just one from mechanics, electronics and programming, I was interested in all of them. Today I would make the same decision, only a lot faster.